If you are interested in joining a psychedelic retreat, you can do so through our befriended entity La Mezquita. Here you have all the information of the next edition:
Introduction to psychedelics: 12th – 15th of November
You are invited to the wonderful world of sacred plant rituals.
La Mezquita retreats are carefully planned to allow participants to explore the depths of their consciousness and allow deep healing in order to move towards a new beginning: a new life.
We try to ensure that the size of the group (which is not usually more than 8 people) allows to create an intimate space and that everyone feels comfortable both among the participants of the retreat and with the facilitators of the service.
Psilocybin and San Pedro will be used optionally in conjunction with a daily schedule of activities such as:
- Sound baths and music therapy
- Meditation and breathwork
This retreat is specially designed for people who want to have their first psychedelic experience. There will be two ceremonies in which the space will be controlled and you can feel safe and accompanied at all times. The first ceremony will be in a closed space with live music that will allow a greater degree of introspection and the second will take place in nature where we will walk through mountains and experience the group synergy.
The retreat focuses on bringing you back into alignment with your true self, your natural rhythms and those of nature.
- 4-day retreat in a beautiful beach location on the Spanish Costa Blanca
- 3 Nights of private or shared accommodation
- Meals (vegetarian, organic and local) We serve vegetarian food throughout the retreat to detoxify the body. For those who are “omnivores,” this diet will be light and nutritious and provide a higher vibrational experience without feeling heavy or lethargic.
- 1 ceremony of psilocybin
- 1 ceremony of San Pedro
- 1 private session to set intentions
- Daily yoga session
- Circles of integration and establishment of group intentions
- Sound and vibration therapy
- Eco therapy and nature walks
We are aware that each participant is different and may have different needs. Therefore, we make sure to allow enough time for reflection and nature; there is no obligation to attend all activities.
For security reasons, unfortunately we cannot welcome you to the retreat if:
1) You have an immediate personal or family history of psychosis (drug-induced psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolarity).
Double bedroom with private bathroom.
During the retreat we offer vegan or vegetarian meals. Everything is homemade, fresh and made with love. For the most part, the diet is based on a traditional yogi diet. Vegetables, rice, legumes…
Venue and facilities
The retreat center has a lot to offer:
- Available areas for reading, relaxation and reflection.
- A spiritual development room, where we practice meditation, yoga, mantras and other spiritual practices.
- A psychedelic garden, our medicines are grown on site.
- A music room, with piano, drums, cajon, guitars and a variety of traditional and world musical instruments.
- We are 1 minute walk from the beach.
The closest airport is Alicante. Many of the major airlines fly here. There are several daily connections from Gatwick, Manchester, Paris, Brussels and other European capitals. From the airport there are several cheap and easy ways to get to the retreat centre. A taxi shouldn’t cost more than 35 euros.